As the Additional Director General (Finance & Administration) of the Sri Lanka Export Development Board:
- Assist the Chairman & Chief Executive in the overall financial control and administration.
- Responsible for the execution of powers, functions/duties related to administration & financial matters entrusted by the Chairman & Chief Executive.
- Responsible to the Chairman and the Board for planning, coordinating and controlling the functional activities of the Divisions on overall finance & administration towards achieving the EDB’s objectives.
- Provide the necessary guidance to all Divisions/Units in relation to administrative & financial functions.
- Represent the Board at Senior Management level when required.
- Represent Executive Boards of export oriented organizations, Committees and Study Groups of export oriented subjects when required.