Visit Sri Lanka Country Pavilions at Gulfood 2022
13 February 2022 - 17 February 2022
The EDB will be organizing Sri Lanka’s participation at GULFOOD 2022 exhibition scheduled to be held from 13th – 17th February 2022 at the World Trade Centre, Dubai, UAE. GULFOOD is one of the largest Food & Beverage Exhibitions in the world which connect around 5,000 exhibitors and more than 100,000 visitors from over 200 countries.
The objective of Sri Lanka’s participation at GULFOOD 2022 is to showcase and promote Sri Lankan Food & Beverage products mainly to the Middle East, Africa, and South Asia (MEASA) region. The participants at GULFOOD 2022 will be benefited in achieving their business goals due to the special parallel events at Expo Dubai 2020.
Applications are invited from the Food & Beverage processors/exporters of the following product categories, adhering to international food standards and having capacity to cater to the international market.
- Processed & fresh fruits & vegetables (Frozen, dehydrated & preserved fruits & vegetables, fruit juices, canned & bottled products)
- Coconut based food products (Desiccated coconut, coconut milk, cream & powder, coconut/king coconut water, flavoured coconut chips etc.)
- Spices & spice mixtures, spice seasonings, spices in gift packs, food ingredients, instant spice preparations etc.
- Confectionery & bakery products, specialty & convenient food products, cereal & cereal based products, food for health
- Certified Organic food products and food supplements